We are the first institution here to realize that motivation is the most important part of student’s life. The best lessons, books & material in the world won't get students excited about learning and willing to work hard if they are not motivated.
Motivation, both intrinsic & extrinsic, is a key factor in the success of students at all stages of their education. The people who have traveled the path of real education, can play a pivotal role in providing & encouraging that motivation in the students. For our students, CA Mudit Kothari will be undertaking this challenge with his team.
Of course that’s much easier said than done, as all students are motivated differently and it takes time and a lot of effort to learn to get the classroom full of kids enthusiastic about learning, working hard & pushing themselves to excel. Every child at this age has different dreams and to channelize those dreams into reality, the child needs proper motivation.
So, we follow these steps to motivate our students and to encourage them to live up to their true potential:
• Start by defining the purpose of their lives.
• Make them responsible towards their studies
• Teach them the value of time and its management.
• Conduct Yoga & Meditation classes to reduce the pressure.
• Individual motivational counselling sessions by experts.
• Monitor their performance to keep them on track.
• Involving parents for the betterment of students.
• Give feedback and offer chances to improve.
• Create a highly competitive environment.
• Provide personal attention to each & every student.